Animator vs Animation III Animator vs Animation III

SUPERFUCKINGAWESOME!!!!!!

man. i laughted a lot. it's SUPER well made. i think it took a lot of time to do this. you don't deserve a 10. you deserve 100! 1000!!!!! i added it to favorites. i voted 5/5 10/10. continue doing great animations like this.

StarCraft II Trailer StarCraft II Trailer

Well

I play starcraft 2 and i like it very much. and i'm waitin for some friends so, gimme your character code and your name. the animation is good.
the art is not too bad, but it could be better. the parody is good but it's kinda strange the end AND the guy's face. i'ts a good tribute. could been better but thats good enough. FOR THE SWARM!!!!

The Ministrel The Ministrel

Ficou bem legal

Eu te daria um 8.5 mas nao dah entao dou 9.
A musica eh muito curta. tipo, fazia uma animação musical que eu dava 10!!
A arte e a boca do carinha mexendo ta muito bem feito continua melhorando q aí vai ficar perfeito ;)

Rebuild 2 Rebuild 2

This game is already 5 years old and hasnt lost its charm. When is Rebuild IV coming out? (I refuse to acknowledge the existence of rebuild III though, i hated the cartoony style).
If you can make rebuild IV extremely graphical, grim, bloddy and dirty just like rebuild II, you can bet i'll buy it on steam

Deterministic Dungeon Deterministic Dungeon

At the beginning i was telling myself how this game sucked. Simply random and nigh impossible to play while having fun. Thank god i was wrong! The more i leveled up and found loot, the more i could control the randomness in my actions, and i found this to be simply genius!
i will take 0.5 star because of the OP combo everyone including me Always uses, and some other minor issues, but your game is almost perfect
Thank you sir for this game, had a good time.

PestoForce responds:

Awesome! Glad it grew on you!

Epic Battle Fantasy 4 Epic Battle Fantasy 4

Beautiful, magnificent. I wish from my heart EBF never ends kupo. Thank you!

Nibiru Nibiru

I loved it! suits perfectly the game i'm making! Can i use it? It is more for a school project, so there is no money involved

Samkkv responds:

Of course you can! Please send me a link or something to the finished article! :)

-Cannibal- -Cannibal-

UHUOUUUU!!!!

Great rythim! But why the name is cannibal!? When i hear this song i think about some people, in a mad place with some strange n wqeird creatures hunting them in a mad maze! Dont thiunk im strange cause i sad this k? KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK DUDE!!!

Mechatron Mechatron

Totally awsome man!!

I should give u an 9.5 cause its many repetitive. looks like u only do music in that stile. But its cool! Good luck with later projects.

PeixeAquatico VS Monkeys PeixeAquatico VS Monkeys

PUTAQUEPARIU

olha pra isso, eh escroto D++. putzx tem um mcaco ai dando uma cagada... MAN THIS WAY U ARE GOING TO PASS A BAD IMAGE OF BRASIL FOR THE WHOE WORLD. FUCK. but the art is well made so i give you 9

Manguinha responds:

deixe de ser mentiroso. Todos brasileiros convivem com esse problema. Eu estou
fazendo uma alerta, precisamos da ajuda dos Gringos e da ONU.

ceases to be a liar. All Brazilians living with this problem. I'm doing an alert, we need the help of the Gringos and the UN.

Joy 19 Joy 19

Wow, man, very funny, like always was!

The stile is funny and i live in brazil, that's why i am laughing alot. LULZ. just kidding. i don't hate america. but most of you think that São Paulo ( brazil's biggest city ) is a jungle. so, fuck this country!!! BWAAHAHAHAHHA. just kidding. again.

AlmightyHans responds:

well i know Sao Paulo isnt a jungle and anyone who thinks so is wrong. Porque é uma mentira!

mutant thing mutant thing

Cool!!

Looks like a mix of Anubis ( the egiptian god of the dead) and the ebf2 Giant worm.
I luv your artworks! How many weapons there will be in the game? U could make this boss like the robot in ebf2 , cause he could regenerate himself. Like : if you destroy the under monster the other, that looks like anubis ,could become a normal body and gain the under monster after 6 turns. N if the monster that looks like Anubis get killed he does not become regenerated,but the under monster become a mutant giant golem! :)