Nibiru Nibiru

I loved it! suits perfectly the game i'm making! Can i use it? It is more for a school project, so there is no money involved

Samkkv responds:

Of course you can! Please send me a link or something to the finished article! :)

-Cannibal- -Cannibal-

UHUOUUUU!!!!

Great rythim! But why the name is cannibal!? When i hear this song i think about some people, in a mad place with some strange n wqeird creatures hunting them in a mad maze! Dont thiunk im strange cause i sad this k? KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK DUDE!!!

Mechatron Mechatron

Totally awsome man!!

I should give u an 9.5 cause its many repetitive. looks like u only do music in that stile. But its cool! Good luck with later projects.

-Chaotic- -Chaotic-

Man !! U rock!!

This is one of the best musics i ever heard in the site!! I Added it to favorites , downloaded it and gave it a 5! In my opnoin u r the best compositor on newgrounds.
U r the MAN! Continue with these awsome rockin songs!!
Make one of battle against aliens or something! I have in mind an flash movie with this song here!! U got stile

Bing Bang Bong Bing Bang Bong

Grat job!

This is very cool but its very repeated ( but i don't mean it was bad) I know that juice tin used this music in "raze" but u know wats the intro music?

ChronoTrigger Ocean Palace Mix ChronoTrigger Ocean Palace Mix

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

This is one of the better video game songs i heard! keep this excelent job!

Tesladron Tesladron

GOD!

Awsome song! if i make a ship race video i should put this in the video! awsome weird music! its so cool ! make more! :D

Ventovieras responds:

Thanks! That would be really awesome! :D I have some similarstyle songs, but unfinished ones. Maybe they will be ready someday! :)

Sam - Death Mental Sam - Death Mental

;OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Short but awsome rock song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zombies like popcore Zombies like popcore

Cool...

The guitar is cool and the beat too, awsome!

Falloffenix responds:

thanx much!

-Glorious morning- -Glorious morning-

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

I will use this song to do an flash inspired on " beauty is humanity"!I can't resist to this song! it reminds me of civilzation evolving! its pretty cool!!!!!!
:D :D :D