Rebuild 2 Rebuild 2

This game is already 5 years old and hasnt lost its charm. When is Rebuild IV coming out? (I refuse to acknowledge the existence of rebuild III though, i hated the cartoony style).
If you can make rebuild IV extremely graphical, grim, bloddy and dirty just like rebuild II, you can bet i'll buy it on steam

Deterministic Dungeon Deterministic Dungeon

At the beginning i was telling myself how this game sucked. Simply random and nigh impossible to play while having fun. Thank god i was wrong! The more i leveled up and found loot, the more i could control the randomness in my actions, and i found this to be simply genius!
i will take 0.5 star because of the OP combo everyone including me Always uses, and some other minor issues, but your game is almost perfect
Thank you sir for this game, had a good time.

PestoForce responds:

Awesome! Glad it grew on you!

Epic Battle Fantasy 4 Epic Battle Fantasy 4

Beautiful, magnificent. I wish from my heart EBF never ends kupo. Thank you!

Shop Empire Shop Empire

Very cool!!!

Great game. i luv it. well made. good music. good art. good everithing. E andy224, remember me???? but, you people can go to my page and check out my drawings huh?

DarkBase: Alien RTS DarkBase: Alien RTS

STARCRAFT!!!!

I just give 6 because its stolen from starcraft 2. Man, u plzy as zerg destroying terrans and the worker is called drone also. Marines tooo. The game is good but stolen

No Time to Explain No Time to Explain

HAHAHAHA

MY RIPS ARE IN MY EEEEEEYEEEEEES!!!!!! THEY'RE IN MY EEEEEEYEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ornament Key Ornament Key

iBeat it at the first try!!!

Great game dude. Art is perfect! Gameplay is excellent . puzzles r challenging . its hard also sometimes. a sequel would rock!!!

Days of The Dead Days of The Dead

OMG!!!

This game is pretty cool!!! I bought the fire bow, but i couldnt buy the red arrows, but i still had beat the game!!! I luv IT!!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK BRO!!

Snake Classic Snake Classic

WOW!!!

PRETTY GOOD GAME!!! DUDE!!!! u made the best snake game that i ever played! One of the best things is that u can choose your snake painting! LOL

Massive War Massive War

Good

but u could make one that u can change the quality and without pixel characters k?
The history is pretty good ! U should make an Massive war 2 , seriously. And plz change the 8-bit music and put an techno music in its place, it would be much better. PLz read this and please answer this review here OK???