Animator vs Animation III Animator vs Animation III

SUPERFUCKINGAWESOME!!!!!!

man. i laughted a lot. it's SUPER well made. i think it took a lot of time to do this. you don't deserve a 10. you deserve 100! 1000!!!!! i added it to favorites. i voted 5/5 10/10. continue doing great animations like this.

StarCraft II Trailer StarCraft II Trailer

Well

I play starcraft 2 and i like it very much. and i'm waitin for some friends so, gimme your character code and your name. the animation is good.
the art is not too bad, but it could be better. the parody is good but it's kinda strange the end AND the guy's face. i'ts a good tribute. could been better but thats good enough. FOR THE SWARM!!!!

The Ministrel The Ministrel

Ficou bem legal

Eu te daria um 8.5 mas nao dah entao dou 9.
A musica eh muito curta. tipo, fazia uma animação musical que eu dava 10!!
A arte e a boca do carinha mexendo ta muito bem feito continua melhorando q aí vai ficar perfeito ;)

Pac-man goes: Exploring Pac-man goes: Exploring

YEPYEP

MAKE A SEQUEL PLEASE!!!!

Crazy Craft: Trailer Crazy Craft: Trailer

WOW!!!!!!!

Awsome game man! Cant wait to play it! It gave u a lot of work, didnt it? Best things are that u can shoot at block or turrets and the kart configuration! I luv it! im just awaitin it .

Locked Up ep. 6 Locked Up ep. 6

HAHAHA

Pretty good movie! I luv it! And when robin was licking captain america HAHAHAHAH
im not gay for saying this k? LOL :0 ! When is locked up 7 coming?

Tales of Beardyman Tales of Beardyman

HAHAHAHHAHAH

LOV IT! MAKE A SEQUEL!! THE 3D PENGUINS R VERY GOOD , THE DRAWINGS AND EVERITHING! KEEP UP THE GOOD JOB DUDE!

Gay DNAngel Gay DNAngel

This flash is so funny!

I'm 11 but i get everything and i cant stop laughing! I added u to my favorite flash artist and your video " i said no" Is much funny n i added it to favorites too. Make contact

I Said NO I Said NO

Sooooooooo funny!

I love that movie! its much funny nad the animations and audio are very good! Keep the good job Krista! Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaase?? hahahahahahahahaha

Locked Up ep.3 Locked Up ep.3

Veeeeeery funny...

I always see it again to see the naked womam but her's voice is a little messy. I think the classification to it needs to be adult ( just being a little corctly) Its very funny and im waiting for the next one (when u will submit the sequel? )